Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Pampers Gifts to Grow: 2 New Codes!


 

There is a new Pampers Gifts to Grow code, but enter it soon because it is only valid until 10/19! The code is: TWIT713TR39TR12

UPDATE: There is also a new 10 point code, which must be entered by 10/21: SPC1017FA12PA21

Also, Pampers is offering TRIPLE POINTS on up to 5 wipes codes entered by 10/31/12!
 
Here are some older codes in case you haven't already entered them. Sign up for a Gifts to Grow account here.







JOINNOW4REWARDS (50 points)
 
FB9CANDATXDY912 (10 points) 

2BEGINEARNING50 (50 points)
 
GTGWELCOME10PTS (10 points)
 
WELCOME2VILLAGE (?)
 
GIFTSTOGROW4MOM (50 points)

I do think that entering codes can be quite tedious, but it ends up being so worth it. I use my points to get coupons for free Dreft detergent, which is really expensive, if you ask me. I usually keep all the points from diapers and wipes in an envelope and enter them all at once when I have some spare time (spare time, haha). Otherwise, it takes too much time, especially since the website is quite slow. This strategy recently paid off because I had many wipes codes to enter once the triple points for wipes promotion began. I guess sometimes procrastination pays off!

No comments:

Post a Comment